Birch Gold Group Review
Sunday, March 3rd 2024
Unprecedented financial terms often lead investors to perform due diligence in seeking reliable methods to protect their investments like individual retirement accounts. Physical gold and alternative precious metals often garner demand during such unprecedented times. Birch Gold Group comes in place to provide reliable gold and other precious metal investment services to maximize the potential of you retirement savings. Below is an in-depth review of Birch Gold Group for serious investors.
Table of Contents
Who is Birch Gold Group?
Birch Gold Group is a company that specializes in precious metals and bullion. They offer their clients the opportunity to invest in silver, gold, palladium and platinum in several ways. Birch Gold Group has been in the business of precious metal investment for over two decades, and they have developed a reputation as one of the most reputable gold dealers.
Birch Gold Group was started in 2003 and currently serves gold investments to over 10,000 customers from the United States. The Birch Gold Group comprises wealth and financial managers, industry experts, analysts, financial advisors, precious metal IRA specialists and commodity brokers. Regarding the group background, most of the staff members of this team have worked for major banks on Wall Street.
Birch Gold Group has its headquarters in Des Moines, Iowa. However, Birch Gold staff serves gold to clients from all over the US. As a precious metals dealer, Birch Gold Group answers the needs of concerned investors via its bullion brokerage, metal storage, and retirement planning services.
► Birch Gold Group Services
Below are the products and services that Birch Gold Group currently offers its clients:
- Precious Metals: Birch Gold Investors can diversify their portfolios with bullion investments, tangible precious metals from Birch Gold, bullion bars or coins. Such include palladium, platinum, gold and silver in the form of bars or coins. Silver and gold are more prevalent in the Birch Gold Group, unlike other precious metals. However, this is the case with most IRA companies.
- Gold IRAs: Birch Gold offers the option for their metals IRA also known as Gold IRAs. This IRA allows Birch Gold to add gold to your retirement account as an asset. People often prefer this type of savings that companies like Birch Gold offer. Low sales tax and tax optimization are also attractive to gold IRA investors.
- Storage Services: In addition, Birch Gold works with some of the best depositories globally, including Delaware Depository facility and Brink’s Global Services, to provide safe and legal storage for their precious metals customers with various locations such as Los Angeles. Once you choose Birch Gold Group for your self-directed IRA service provision, you can select any of the precious metal custodians they offer such as Equity Trust Company.
► Features of Birch Gold Group
Some of the great features of Birch Gold include:
- A User-friendly Website: Their website is easy to navigate, which solidifies its reputation among online users. You can access the Birch Gold Group website from your smartphone or computer from anywhere globally. More importantly, the website of the investment firm has plenty of helpful information for users and updated, informative articles to help understand precious metals better. The website also has a practical, interactive price chart feature that benefits you as a veteran or amateur investor. The interactive price chart informs you how precious metals are performing to guide you in making sound investment decisions.
- Free Info Kit: Birch Gold Group has a FREE 2021 information kit available for all its potential clients. The kit’s design is intended to help you comprehend the value of physical precious metals in diversifying portfolios.
► Customer Services Information
The company has expert reps and partners that are constantly ready to help you as a Birch Gold client and provide information. Investors don’t need to worry about the process of setting up an account for their IRA or transferring assets or funds from an already existing eligible account.
Birch Group has some of the best group reviews from independent business reviewers and clients. Customer feedback and customer reviews on TrustPilot are stellar, and Birch has received 4.85 stars out of 5 rating from the BBB for its fantastic customer service, among other attributes. Investors appreciate the ability to talk to a specialist over a
phone call to get your questions answered.
► Birch Gold Group Prices
With Birch Group, like any other precious metal investment and custodial service providers, investors ought to pay a fee for the privilege and protection of holding and securing your gold IRA. Birch Group offers a one-time fee of $50 for account setup and administration (IRA setup fee). With Birch Gold, you will also need to pay a $30 wire transfer fee.
People must pay a storage fee and insurance fee of $100 and Birch charges $80 management fees for recurring costs. Moreover, Birch Group will pay your first year’s group fees for transfers over $50,000.
As a Birch Gold Group customer, you won’t be charged on a percentage value (broker fees) of your assets under custodian care. Therefore, irrespective of your account value in gold silver, your $180 annual fee won’t change. Overall, the firm is offering regular pricing compared to competitors.
Birch Gold Group recommends a $10,000 minimum investment to open a retirement account. This is often high for some individuals since some competitors tend to offer a lower minimum cost to start.
How to set up a Gold IRA account with Birch Gold Group
Step 1: Setup your account
Step 2: Select precious metals to invest in
Step 3: Your metals will be transferred
What makes Birch Gold Group unique?
Some of the highlights that make Birch Group stand out include:
► Impressive Endorsement
Birch Group has received numerous high-value recognition and endorsement from celebrities and legendary public figures around the country like Ben Shapiro (as seen on CNBC), Newt Gingrich, Kevin Harrington (Shark Tank), and Steve Bannon. Since 2016, Ben Shapiro has been collaborating with Birch Group to educate Americans of the interests and importance of tangible precious metals like gold in the diversification of portfolio and savings protection. The fact that such people actively share Birch and rate their mission positively as a gold group is worth thousands of gold reviews!
► Reliable News Source
Birch Group’s platform provides you content with constant updates on the performance of gold and other precious metals. For serious investors, mainstream media channels and media outlets are never enough when looking for genuine and comprehensive information and facts about gold. The Birch Group provides plenty of information updates, trustworthy insights, webinars, and a complete suite of ebooks from reputable financial specialists.
Birch Gold Group’s latest initiatives, “Leading Endorsements” and “Expert Insights shared,” are in place to further the interest of its clients and potential gold investors. Expert Insights shared at Birch Gold covers the different news authors offering their opinion and professional insight regarding economic events, market trends and important factors, which offers a chance for investors to make the right decision.
On the other hand, Leading Endorsements to the group financial experts involve the contributions of important figures like Ben Shapiro. Collectively, the two initiatives are intended to eliminate background noise, connect with established players in the industry, and focus on solidifying an unshaken understanding of politics and economics, leaving no room for luck.
► Buy Back Program
The Birch Group offers buy-back services if you intend to sell your gold or other kind of precious metals. Birch Gold has competitive prices rhyming with real-time market trends, meaning you can purchase gold without pressure.
► Experienced Specialists
As previously mentioned, Birch Gold Group hires top specialists for their customers, some of whom have worked with top banks in Wall Street and other metals firms before joining the investment company.
Birch Gold Group Ratings on Consumer Review Sites
Is Birch Gold Group Legit?
Disclaimer: Birch Group is 100% legitimate. Ever since it was found in 2003, the company has had an impressive track record. It has consistently ranked among the top precious metal dealers in the US, dealing gold and offering clients IRAs for two decades.
Keep in mind that Birch Group is fully focused on client satisfaction and has quickly resolved and closed complaints from clients in the previous years, and are praised for their swift document preparation, paperwork treatment and ordering process.
Should you invest with Birch Gold Group?
Birch Gold is an ideal fit for you if:
- You want solid information on gold and precious metal investing and its relation to your future financial goals. The company stands out for providing endless learning and education materials on financial matters through their learning center.
- You want to diversify your portfolio using gold and other precious metals resources. Asset diversification strategies can be an essential hack, especially during unprecedented economic events, providing an hedge against currency crisis and market volatility within your retirement portfolio.
- You need professional help, analysis and advice dealing with depositories, custodians, and important financial matters.
If you fall in one or more of these categories, the Birch Group is a good place to seek professional assistance.
Final Thoughts on Birch Gold
There are different options in the market for diversifying investment portfolios. Currently, gold and precious metals are topping the list since their value is not centrally regulated. However, you should invest in a reputable gold IRA company like Birch Gold if you want to get the most out of your investment portfolio, no matter what amount you have invested.
Birch Gold Group provides consumers a comprehensive investor platform for individuals seeking a solid investment option for precious metals within retirement portfolios . The gold company promises to help you scale your financial and investment goals using precious metals.
Due to its hundreds of top reviews and endorsements, as well as visibly impressive track record, Birch Gold is ultimately a safe, legitimate and reliable gold IRA company for American investors. Right now in March 2024 you can take advantage of their “$10,000 in Free Precious metals deal” on qualified purchases*.
Frequently Asked Questions about Birch Gold Group (FAQ)
Who owns Birch Gold Group?
Is Birch Gold Group a real company?
Does Birch Gold Group have a good reputation?
Where is the Birch Gold Group Office?
How long has Birch Gold Group Been Around??
What Makes Birch Gold Group Unique?
► Birch Gold Groups Free 2024 Investment Kit
Click the image above to request the free investment kit from Birch Gold Group