Birch Gold Group Review
Thursday, December 2nd 2021
Unprecedented financial terms often lead investors to seek reliable methods to protect their investments. Gold and other precious metal often garner demand during such unprecedented times. Birch Gold Group comes in place to provide reliable precious metal investment services. Below is an in-depth review of Birch Gold Group for serious investors.
Who is Birch Gold Group?
Birch Gold Group is a firm that specializes in precious metals and bullion. They offer their clients the opportunity to invest in silver, gold, platinum, and palladium. Birch Gold Group has been in the business of precious metal investment for over two decades, and they have developed a reputation as one of the most reputable gold dealers.
Birch Gold Group was started in 2003 and currently serves over 10,000 customers in the US. The Birch Gold Group comprises wealth and financial managers, analysts, financial advisors, and commodity brokers. According to the company, most of the members of this team have worked for major banks on Wall Street.
Birch Gold Group has its headquarters in Burbank, California. However, it serves clients from all over the US. As a precious metals dealer, Birch Gold Group answers the needs of concerned investors via its bullion brokerage, metal storage, and retirement planning services.
► Birch Gold Group Services
Below are the products and services that Birch Gold Group currently offers its clients:
- Precious Metals: Investors can diversify their portfolios with tangible precious metals. Such include palladium, platinum, gold and silver. Gold and silver are more prevalent in the Birch Gold Group, unlike palladium and platinum. However, this is the case with most IRA companies.
- Storage Services: The firm works with some of the best depositories globally, including Delaware Depository and Brink’s Global Services, to provide safe and legal storage for your precious metals. Once you choose Birch Gold Group for your self-directed IRA service provision, you can select any of the precious metal custodians they offer.
► Features of Birch Gold Group
Some of the great features of this firm include:
- A User-friendly Website: Their website is easy to navigate, which solidifies its reputation among online users. You can access the Birch Gold Group website from your smartphone or computer from anywhere globally. More importantly, the website has plenty of helpful information for users and updated, informative articles to help understand precious metals better. Their website also has a practical, interactive price chart feature that benefits you as a veteran or amateur investor. The interactive price chart informs you how precious metals are performing to guide you in making sound decisions.
- Free Info Kit: Birch Gold Group has a FREE 2021 information kit available for all its potential clients. The kit’s design is intended to help you comprehend the value of precious metals in diversifying portfolios.
► Customer Services
The company has expert reps and partners that are constantly ready to help you as their client. Investors don’t need to worry about the process of setting up an account or transferring assets from an already existing eligible account.
Birch Group has some of the best reviews from independent business reviewers and clients. It has received 4.85 stars out of 5 rating from the Better Business Bureau for its fantastic customer services, among other attributes.
► Birch Gold Group Prices
With Birch Group, like any other precious metal investment and custodial service providers, investors ought to pay a fee for the privilege and protection of holding and securing your IRA. Birch Group offers a one-time fee of $50 for account setup. You will also need to pay a $30 wire transfer fee.
You must pay a storage and insurance fee of $100 and $80 management fees for recurring costs. Moreover, Birch Group will pay your first year’s fees for transfers over $50,000.
As a Birch Gold Group customer, you won’t be charged on a percentage value of your assets under custodian care. Therefore, irrespective of your account value, your $180 annual fee won’t change.
Birch Gold Group recommends a $10,000 minimum investment to open a retirement account. This is often high for some individuals since some competitors tend to offer a lower minimum to start.
How to set up a Gold IRA account with Birch Gold Group
Step 1: Setup your account
Step 2: Select precious metals to invest in
Step 3: Your metals will be transferred
What makes Birch Gold Group unique?
Some of the aspects that make Birch Group stand out include:
► Impressive Endorsement
Birch Group has received numerous high-value recognition and endorsement from legendary public figures such as Ben Shapiro, Newt Gingrich, and Steve Bannon. Since 2016, Ben Shapiro has been collaborating with Birch Group to educate Americans on the importance of tangible precious metals in the diversification of portfolio and savings protection.
► Reliable News Source
Birch Group’s platform provides you with constant updates on the performance of precious metals. For serious investors, mainstream media is never enough when looking for genuine and comprehensive information. The Birch Group provides regular, updated, and trustworthy insights from reputable financial specialists.
Birch Gold Group’s latest initiatives, “Leading Endorsements” and “Expert Insights shared,” are in place to further the interest of its clients and potential investors. Expert Insights shared covers the different news authors offering their opinion and professional insight regarding economic events and market trends.
On the other hand, Leading Endorsements involve the contributions of important figures like Ben Shapiro. Collectively, the two initiatives are intended to eliminate background noise, connect with established players in the industry, and focus on solidifying an unshaken understanding of economics and politics.
► Buy Back Program
The Birch Group offers buy-back services if you intend to sell your precious metals. They have competitive prices rhyming with real-time market trends.
► Experienced Specialists
As previously mentioned, Birch Gold Group hires top specialists, some of whom have worked with top banks in Wall Street and globally.
Birch Gold Group Ratings on Consumer Review Sites
Is Birch Gold Group Legit?
Birch Group is 100% legitimate. Ever since it was found in 2003, the company has had an impressive track record. It has consistently ranked among the top precious metal dealers in the US.
Birch Group is fully focused on client satisfaction and has quickly resolved and closed complaints from clients in the previous years.
Should you invest with Birch Gold Group?
The firm is an ideal fit for you if:
- You want solid information on precious metal investing and its relation to your future financial goals. The company stands out for providing endless learning and education materials on financial matters
- You want to diversify your portfolio using precious metals. Such can be an essential hack, especially during unprecedented economic events
- You need professional help dealing with depositories, custodians, and important financial matters
If you fall in one or more of these categories, the Birch Group is a good place to seek professional assistance.
There are different options in the market for diversifying investment portfolios. Currently, precious metals are topping the list since their value is not centrally regulated. However, you should invest in a reputable gold IRA company if you want to get the most out of your investment portfolio.
Birch Gold Group provides a comprehensive investor platform for individuals seeking a solid investment option for precious metals. The company promises to help you scale your financial and investment goals using precious metals.
Due to its numerous top reviews and endorsements, as well as visibly impressive track record, Birch Gold Group is ultimately a safe, legitimate and reliable gold IRA company for American investors. Right now in December 2021 you can take advantage of their “$10,000 in Free Precious metals deal” on qualified purchases*.
Frequently Asked Questions about Birch Gold Group (FAQ)
Who owns Birch Gold Group?
Is Birch Gold Group a real company?
Does Birch Gold Group have a good reputation?
Where is the Birch Gold Group Office?
How long has Birch Gold Group Been Around??
What Makes Birch Gold Group Unique?
► Birch Gold Groups Free 2021 Investment Kit
Click the image above to request the free investment kit from Birch Gold Group