Noble Gold vs Patriot Gold Group
Friday, September 22nd 2023
Many investors today are diversifying their portfolios with precious metal investments such as gold and silver. Two popular precious metal companies in this industry include Noble Gold and Patriot Gold Group – this article will compare them in order to help make an informed decision as to which may best meet your investment needs by discussing each company’s background, product offerings, fees/pricing structure, customer reviews as well as overall reputation within the precious metals market.
Noble Gold Investments: The company of Pasadena, California was established by Charles Thorngren and Collin Plume who both possess extensive financial services experience. Noble Gold specializes in diversifying investment portfolios with gold, silver, platinum, and palladium coins and bars available through Noble Gold; additionally, they also provide gold/silver Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA) to add precious metals into retirement planning strategies.
Patriot Gold Group: The company of Los Angeles was established by Jack Hanney in 1990 to offer precious metal investment services and provide competitive prices, impeccable customer service and an easy buying process to customers worldwide. Over 30 years of industry experience allows Patriot Gold Group to specialize in gold, silver, platinum, and palladium investments with gold/silver/palladium/palladium IRA options available as well. With offices located around Southern California for convenient client access and unparalleled pricing – offering clients superior gold/silver IRA products.
Products and Services
Noble Gold: They provides its clients with a diverse array of products designed to meet the various needs. These offerings include:
- Gold, Silver, Platinum & Palladium Coins and Bars: The company provides an expansive collection of coins from multiple mints such as United States Mint, Royal Canadian Mint & Perth Mint among many others – most popularly including American Gold Eagle Coin (1), Canadian Maple Leaf (2) & Australian Kangaroo coins to name just some examples of these offerings.
- Gold and silver IRAs: Noble Gold provides self-directed IRA solutions for investors interested in investing precious metals as part of their retirement planning strategy. Working closely with various custodians and storage facilities, Noble Gold can assist clients in setting up and managing precious metals IRA accounts successfully.
- Rare and Collectible Coins: Noble Gold offers not only bullion coins and bars, but also offers rare and collectible coins graded by both PCGS and NGC grading services.
Patriot Gold Group: Their product offerings mirror those offered by Noble Gold. Their offerings include:
- Gold, silver, platinum and palladium coins and bars: Our company provides clients with an assortment of coins from acclaimed mints such as the United States Mint, Royal Canadian Mint and Perth Mint – such as popular options such as American Silver Eagle coins from Canada as well as Austrian Gold Philharmonic coins.
- Gold and Silver IRAs: Patriot Gold Group offers self-directed IRA options to clients interested in including precious metals in their retirement portfolios. Working closely with several custodians and storage facilities, Patriot can assist clients in opening and administering precious metals IRA accounts.
- Rare and Collectible Coins: Patriot Gold Group offers an assortment of rare and collectible coins certified or graded by PCGS or NGC for certification or grading purposes.
Fees and Pricing
Noble Gold: The company is widely recognized for their competitive prices and transparent fee structures, offering:
- Low Minimum Investment Requirement: Noble Gold’s minimum investment requirements for precious metal purchases is just $2,000 while for precious metal IRAs it is $5,000, making the investment accessible for investors on tighter budgets looking to diversify their portfolio with precious metals.
- IRA Set-up Fees: Noble Gold’s fees for setting up and storing an IRA include one-time charge of $50; annual storage fee is $150 for segregated storage and $100 for non-segregated, respectively; while maintenance of your account costs $80 annually – these rates are highly competitive within their industry and contribute towards strengthening Noble Gold’s commitment to transparency.
- Competitive Pricing: Noble Gold provides clients with fair, transparent pricing on its precious metal products – no hidden fees or commissions here!
Patriot Gold Group: The company strives to offer competitive pricing and transparent fees. Their fee structure comprises:
- Low Minimum Investment Fee: Like Noble Gold Group, Patriot Gold Group also requires only an initial investment of $2,500 when buying precious metals outright and $5,000 when opening precious metals IRAs.
- Storage Fee: Patriot Gold Group charges an initial setup and storage fee of $50 and annual segregated storage or non-segregated storage fees starting from either $180 per annum for segregated storage or $100 annually (both inclusive of annual maintenance fee of $80). While these are higher fees than Noble Gold’s rates in this industry sector.
- Precious Metals Pricing: Patriot Gold Group stands out by offering competitive pricing on their precious metal products, supplying clients with upfront pricing with no hidden costs or commissions attached.
Customer Reviews and Reputation
Noble Gold: The company has earned a stellar reputation among clients, many of whom praise its knowledgeable staff, responsive customer service representatives and transparent pricing structure. Noble Gold holds an A+ rating with Better Business Bureau (BBB) as well as an overall 4.8/5-star Trustpilot review score from more than 300 reviews submitted by its customers. Furthermore, many appreciate Noble Gold’s educational resources which enable customers to make better informed decisions regarding precious metal investments.
Patriot Gold Group: The company has earned an excellent reputation within the industry, and customers consistently praise them for their exceptional customer service, competitive pricing, and seamless buying process. Patriot Gold Group boasts an A+ rating with Better Business Bureau as well as an average review score of 4.69 on Trustpilot from over 500 reviews; clients appreciate Patriot’s dedication to transparency as well as personalized attention throughout their investment process.
Noble Gold and Patriot Gold Group are both respected companies in the field of precious metals, providing comprehensive products and services at competitive cost with transparent fees. There is a small difference regarding customer reviews, however, both have earned outstanding reputations from customer review websites such as Trustpilot.
The choice between Noble Gold and Patriot Gold Group will depend on your personal needs and preferences, with factors like investment goals, budget constraints and desired level of customer service being key components when making this important decision. By thoroughly researching both companies’ offerings you can make an informed choice which can diversify your portfolio while protecting your financial future.
Are you ready to include gold and silver in your retirement savings portfolio?
Investing in gold and silver can help diversify your portfolio of investments. Since gold has little to no connection with stocks and bonds, it minimizes the risk to you completely. You can invest in gold through specific gold IRA operators, which you can read about below.
Learn more about: American Hartford discounts
Learn more about: Augusta Precious Metals review
Learn more about: Goldco reviews
Learn more about: Advantage Gold reviews
Learn more about: Birch Gold Group reputation
Learn more about: Rosland Capital reviews
Learn more about: Lear Capital bbb rating
Learn more about: Oxford Gold
Learn more about: Regal Assets reviews