Lear Capital vs Rosland Capital
Sunday, September 24th 2023
Investment options abound for individuals and businesses when it comes to precious metals investment; but choosing which firm best meets your investment needs may prove overwhelming. In this comparison of Lear Capital and Rosland Capital we will investigate their backgrounds, products and services offered, pricing structures as well as customer reviews to give an in-depth perspective of each firm and all they offer.
Lear Capital: The company was established in Los Angeles in 1997 to specialize in selling gold, silver, platinum and palladium to clients at investment grade levels. Lear’s main mission is educating clients about including precious metals into their portfolios; Kevin DeMeritt serves as Lear Capital’s founder and chairman; his knowledge about precious metals investing has made Lear Capital one of the go-to names within their field.
Rosland Capital: The company was established by Marin Aleksov in 2008 to offer precious metal investments primarily focused on gold, silver, platinum and palladium to clients from Santa Monica in California. They specialize in investment grade as well as collectible precious metal products with tailored investment strategies tailored specifically for individual client goals and needs.
Products and Services
Lear Capital provides its clients with an assortment of products and services, such as:
- Gold, silver, platinum, and palladium bullion: Lear Capital offers investment-grade precious metal coins and bars from one ounce up to large bars for clients to purchase as bullion investments.
- Numismatic and semi-numismatic coins: Lear Capital provides not only bullion investment solutions but also offers collectible coins such as graded and rare coins to provide investors with further diversification of their portfolios.
- Precious metal IRAs: Lear Capital offers both traditional and self-directed individual retirement accounts (IRAs) designed specifically to enable clients to invest in precious metals.
- Storage and delivery services: Clients have the choice between having their precious metals stored safely at an insured depository, or having it directly delivered.
- Price lock guarantee: Lear Capital offers clients the unique ability to lock-in the price of precious metals at purchase for up to three days afterward, giving clients peace of mind during this critical decision-making phase.
Rosland Capital offers products and services such as:
- Gold, silver, platinum, and palladium bullion: Rosland Capital offers investment-grade precious metals of various weights and sizes similar to Lear Capital.
- Numismatic and semi-numismatic coins: Rosland Capital offers collectible coins, from rare and graded to common coins.
- Precious metals-backed IRAs: Rosland Capital offers both traditional and self-directed IRAs for clients to invest in precious metals as part of their retirement portfolios.
- Storage and delivery services: Clients have the choice between having their precious metals safely stored or sent directly to them from one of several insured depositories or having it sent directly home for storage or delivery.
- Buyback program: Rosland Capital offers clients a buyback program which allows them to sell back precious metals at highly competitive rates to Rosland Capital at attractive rates.
Pricing and Fees
Lear Capital: The company offers transparent pricing. They charge a flat commission rate of 5.75% on bullion purchases, plus storage fees when opting to store precious metals with depository institutions; for precious metal IRA accounts clients are subject to one-time setup, annual maintenance, and storage fees that may differ based on which depository they use and their total asset value stored therein.
Rosland Capital: The company offers less transparent pricing structures than Lear Capital; their commission rates on bullion purchases remain unpublished; however, online sources suggest these could range anywhere between 3%-15% depending on type and quantity purchased. As with Lear Capital’s pricing structures, clients who opt to store precious metals will incur storage fees; those investing via precious metals IRA will incur setup, annual maintenance fees as well as storage charges.
Customer Reviews and Reputation
Lear Capital: It stands out in the precious metals investment world thanks to an A+ rating with Better Business Bureau (BBB) (1), earning accreditation. Customers frequently praise Lear’s knowledgeable customer service team, educational resources and transparent pricing structure as strengths of Lear Capital’s services.
However, some customers have voiced displeasure with the company’s delivery times and noted that sometimes their shipments can be delayed – however these issues could be related to factors outside its control, including global market conditions or supply chain disruptions.
Rosland Capital: It enjoys a mixed reputation in the precious metals investment world. They hold an A+ rating from Better Business Bureau (BBB) and have received accreditation by them. Many clients appreciate Rosland’s personalized account representative services as well as their wide array of product offerings.
However certain customers have expressed concerns about the lack of transparency regarding pricing and commissions as well as the high-pressure sales tactics used by some agents. Furthermore, some customers have complained about delays in receiving precious metals, like Lear Capital.
Both Lear Capital and Rosland Capital are respected precious metals investment firms offering clients an extensive array of products and services. Lear Capital stands out for its transparent pricing structure and educational resources while Rosland Capital excels due to personalized service offerings as well as diverse product portfolio offerings.
At the core, choosing between these firms depends upon a person’s personal needs and preferences. Investors who value transparency and education support may prefer Lear Capital; those seeking personalized approaches and more extensive coin collections might favor Rosland Capital instead.
No matter which company they select, investors must conduct thorough research and due diligence prior to making investment decisions. Consulting a financial advisor or conducting additional investigation on precious metals companies and markets will help investors make well-informed decisions which fit with their personal financial goals and risk tolerance.
Ready to add precious metals in your retirement savings plan?
Now is the perfect time to protect your retirement savings before markets become even more volatile and get more unstable in the near future. Because of this, it is important that you establish a gold roth IRA account and transfer part of your savings into gold that is acceptable for IRAs before it’s late. For more information, take a look at the top companies below.
Learn more about: Hartford Gold rating
Learn more about: Augusta Precious Metals reviews
Learn more about: Goldco review
Learn more about: Advantage Gold gold
Learn more about: Birch Gold reviews
Learn more about: Noble Gold Investments website
Learn more about: Patriot Gold scam
Learn more about: Oxford Gold Group reviews
Learn more about: Regal Assets